Gifts / Gift Shops
Shop for locally made and unique items. Home Decor, personal care, baby, jewelry, and more!.
Please wear a face mask. If you don't have one, they are for sale inside at front door - cute masks created by our own seamstress.
Inside Gift Market with ALL UNIQUE LOCALLY MADE items. Great prices. Easy parking. Open Saturdays 10 am - 5 pm which allows for before dinner shopping on the square.
NOW MORE THAN 20 LOCAL ARTISTS/CRAFTSMEN!
Everything Is Locally Handmade. Comfortable indoor shopping no matter the weather outside - all under one roof. Less than 1/2 mile off Dahlonega square! Inside seating and coffee available.
Very reasonable prices. Rent is lower for craftsmen due to location being just off the Dahlonega square. Lower prices are passed on to you. One comment we hear often is that the prices are so low!
Unique hand-made gifts, Home Decor, Art of all sorts, Soaps, Lotions, Natural & herbal products, Infant/Children items, Jewelry, and much more. Amazing variety!
Don't settle for the run-of-the mill type shopping - look here for one-of-a-kind beautiful locally made gifts! Sales go to help moms and babies at local non-profit, North Georgia Pregnancy Services Center. Come 1/2-mile off the square for truly unique and original items. You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org Check out our Facebook page also for classes, etc..
Demonstrations, classes, and make and takes! See event calendar!
- Shopping, Unique Gifts, Locally handmade gift shop, home decor, personal items, classes, make and takes, demonstrations
- Gifts of all kinds and locally handcrafted. Comfortable shopping - all under one roof. Classes and demonstrations
- Truly one-of-a-kind gifts locally made -quilts, homemade laundry detergent, pet items, baby items, children's toys
- Jewelry, Personal/Natural Care, Crocheted items, Beautiful gourds and Artwork of all kinds,
- Homemade, Refinished, Repurposed Locally - Supporting North Georgia Pregnancy Services Center, Helping moms and babies