Locally Crafted Market
Gifts / Gift Shops
Shop for locally made and unique items. Home Decor, personal care, baby, jewelry, and more! Demonstrations, classes, and make and takes! See event calendar or call (706) 867-6901.
Inside Gift Market with ALL UNIQUE LOCALLY MADE items. Great prices. Easy parking. Open Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 10 am - 5 pm which allows for shopping before dinner on the square.
NOW MORE THAN 20 LOCAL ARTISTS/CRAFTSMEN!
Everything Is Locally Handmade. Comfortable indoor shopping no matter the weather outside - all under one roof. Less than 1/2 mile off Dahlonega square! Inside seating and coffee available.
Very reasonable prices. Rent is lower for craftsmen due to location being just off the Dahlonega square. Lower prices are passed on to you. One comment we hear often is that the prices are so low!
Unique hand-made gifts, Home Decor, Art of all sorts, Soaps, Lotions, Natural & herbal products, Infant/Children items, Jewelry, and much more. Amazing variety!
One-of-a-kind beautiful locally made gifts! Sales go to help moms and babies at local non-profit, North Georgia Pregnancy Services Center. Come 1/2-mile off the square for truly unique and original items. You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org Check out our Facebook page also for classes, etc.. Also shop online and have items shipped to you or pick up at Market! https://locally-crafted-market.square.site
- Shopping, Unique Gifts, Locally handmade gift shop, home decor, personal items, classes, make and takes, demonstrations
- Gifts of all kinds and locally handcrafted. Comfortable shopping - all under one roof. Classes and demonstrations
- Truly one-of-a-kind gifts locally made -quilts, homemade laundry detergent, pet items, baby items, children's toys
- Jewelry, Personal/Natural Care, Crocheted items, Beautiful gourds and Artwork of all kinds,
- Homemade, Refinished, Repurposed Locally - Supporting North Georgia Pregnancy Services Center, Helping moms and babies